this site is not maintained any more, please check

waivers (átjelentkezés)

    Version as of 07:29, 9 Aug 2020

    to this version.

    Return to Version archive.

    View current version

    To get a waiver for a course you have completed outside ELTE first have the credit transfer form (‘kreditbefogadási kérelem’) and submit it to the Registrar (TO)) signed by the teacher responsible for the course ('kreditfelelős'). Then have it signed by the institute secretary (currently Attila Starcevic) or the director of studies (currently Hargitai Márta). Then submit it to the Registrar.

    Old-type (phasing out) programmes: AMN/AFN/ANN

    If you are looking for a course in the old-type programmes that are not listed here, go to equivalent codes and find the appropriate BA/MA course (BBN-ANG/AME-xxx for BA, BMA-ANGD/AMED-xxx for MA courses) which is the equivalent of the old-type course you are looking for. Then return to this page and find the teacher responsible for the course.

    BA in English (English and American tracks)/Anglisztika BA (angol és amerikanisztika szakirány)

    Study unit list/Tanegységlista

    MA in English studies/Anglisztika MA

    Study unit list/Tanegységlista

    Foundation studies/Alapozó ismeretek

    Cora studies/Szakmai törzsanyag

    Specialisation tracks/Differenciált szakmai anyag

    English applied linguistics/Angol alkalmazott nyelvészet szakirány
    English literature/Angol irodalom szakirány
    British culture and society/Angol (brit) kultúra és társadalom szakirány
    English theoretical linguistics/Angol elméleti nyelvészet szakirány
    Postcolonial studies/Posztkoloniális irodalmak és kultúrák szakirány


    MA in American studies/Amerikanisztika MA

    Study unit list/Tanegységlista

    Foundation studies/Alapozó ismeretek

    Core studies/Szakmai törzsanyag

    Specilisation/Differenciált szakmai anyag